The end of an era is upon us—KUWTK is actually saying farewell to reality TV cameras after 20(!) seasons.
Although we have mixed feelings about the long-running reality show, we have to give credit where credit is due. It was filled with iconic and hilarious moments we’ll truly never forget. Not only were we working at E! when the show premiered (crazy, right?), we also relate to much of its L.A.-focused lifestyle.
Whether you’re ecstatic about this news or completely heartbroken, check out the nine best Twitter reactions to the show’s 2021 demise below!
1. Some were most definitely in the ‘ecstatic’ camp:
2. While others were legitimately broken by this news:
3. Others simply celebrated the exemplary moments:
4. One knew what’s happening behind the scenes:
5. A few knew it’s all part of the grand plan:
6. And another uncovered an even more sophisticated scheme:
7. Some considered Kris Jenner’s prospective career in screen writing:
8. Many started popping the champagne:
9. And some threw major shade to both Kourtney and Zayn Malik:
For more reality TV content, click HERE for our 11 honest thoughts on The Hills: New Beginnings premiere.